Hi! Welcome to my page!

Hello, my name is Esso Patasse and I’m 18 years old. Growing up, I was always a huge soccer fan. I love the game and everything about it, from the players, the various skills, and the way the atmosphere of the game causes an emotional roller coaster. Soccer is a beautiful sport, and there’s a reason why its the world’s sport. It has allowed me to express myself. Soccer has also allowed me to excel in school, as it provided me with an escape from school, stress, and anything that harmed my good energy. This sport has also allowed me to build and better my own character and attitude, two of many examples of important attributes in society. I chose to attend college because the knowledge, although doesn’t require schooling, is one of the most powerful sources known to man. I feel like college is where I can broaden my understanding of topics I enjoy as well as explore and understand different perspectives of things. After college, I want to pursue something in the field of biology. I am leaning towards dentistry, but soccer will always be in my heart.